Collective Haul: September & October 2015

Friday, November 20, 2015

Today I am back with another collective (aka HUGE) haul.  I wanted to stress that this was the results of buying random things throughout the months of September and October.  I was on a spending ban for the month of August, and I will do a super late update on that coming up soon.  Anyways, these are the products I picked up the past two months.


Like my last collective haul, I will be breaking up the haul into different sections.  And as you will see later on in the post, I've been on a huge nail polish kick.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to post swatches up here soon!


Skincare products: 
  • First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
  • Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner
  • Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask
  • Yest to Blueberries Face & Neck Oil
  • Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Tightening Peel Off Mask


Body Products:
  • Bath and Body Works French Lavender Honey Shower Gel
  • Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Shower Gel
  • Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Fragrance Mist

Lip products: 
  • Sonia Kashuk Liquid Lipstick in Vintage Wine
  • Sonia Kashuk Matte Lipstick in Crushed Petal
  • Makeup Revolution lipstick in Rebel with Cause

Random: 
  • Softlips Cube in Passion Fruit
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara in Very Black

And now a crazy selection of nail polishes I've managed to get my little hands on... #sorrynotsorry


Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy: 
  • Diamond Top Coat
  • Ace of Spades

Orly: 
  • Mirrorball

Chinaglaze: 
  • Take a Hike
  • Ruby Pumps
  • Fairy Dust
  • Sleeping Under the Stars

Sinful Colors: 
  • Sinful Shine Top Coat
  • Sinful Shine Haute Shine
  • Rich in Heart
  • Aubergine
  • Ruby Gusten
Sooo... That was a pretty big haul, that's really heavy on nail polish.  For some odd reason I've really been on a nail polish kick and I like to buy nail polishes but I haven't found a good time to paint my nails.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to paint them soon and put swatches up!  (Especially of Orly's Mirrorball!).  And so far for the month of November, I've only purchased 5 things... and I hope it stays under 10...

What are some of the things you guys have purchased recently?

Post a Comment