Unboxing | Walmart Fall 2015 Beauty Box

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ahhhh! A super late unboxing of Walmart's Fall 2015 beauty box.  My apologies but I guess I'll always have these unboxing posts up late... I'll definitely work on that next year!


So about Walmart's beauty box.  It is $5, or I think it's free but with $5 shipping fee, and they send you a box ever season.  This is my 5th box, so I've been subscribed to this service since it first released a year ago!  I have to say, the boxes have been a hit or a miss within the year, but this particular one is definitely one of the better ones!



The fall 2015 beauty box came super packed and I was surprised to see that there was a nice mixture of trial size products and sample packs.


Sample packs:
  • Crest 3D White Professional Polish
  • Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion
  • Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
  • Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask


Beauty-ish Samples:
  • Aveeno Positively Radiance Daily Moisturizer
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara


Random:
  • Schick Hydro Silk Disposable razor
  • Aussie Mega Hairspray
  • ACT Avaced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash
  • Dove Advanced Care deodorant 
I know I've been on the fence about this box for the past few seasons now but I think Walmart is definitely stepping up and this is one of their best boxes yet!  I definitely can see myself using all of these products and I'm really happy that there was a nice range of different types of products included.  (It also helped that this is the most amount of products they've given in their box too!)  I hope they keep this up, especially now that Sephora is starting to launch their own subscription box, and Target has been stepping their beauty box game by releasing almost one a month lately!

Are you guys subscribed to Walmart's Beauty Box?  If so, are you a fan of the products that are included in this box?  If not, are you thinking of subscribing to it?

Post a Comment