Where Did I Go...

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

So I kind of fell off the face of Earth, in terms of blogging wise, for the past three-ish months.  I just don't know what happened, besides life.  I was applying to a program in July, then found out I didn't make it in August and that kind of slapped me in the face.  I was hoping and counting on the fact that I would make it into the program and could get my life together but that didn't happened.  I guess that's what happened when you put all your eggs in one basket. 

Now I feel like my life is stuck in a rut and I don't know how to get out of it.  I've been quite bored with life and how it's all the same day in and day out, week after week, but I feel like I don't have the energy to try to change that.  I have been wanting to get back into blogging but I somehow always talk myself out of it, until now.  I always felt like my picture qualities aren't as good or what I'm writing is just random things people don't want to hear about, but I guess we all have to start somewhere and this is my start.  I have a handful of unboxings and hauls that will go up after this and I hope to get into more nails and reviews in the future.

Please look forward to me becoming more active on here and on my instagram!

Post a Comment