Collective Haul: May, June, and July 215

Friday, August 7, 2015

Today I bring you one of my biggest haul I've ever posted on this blog, and hopefully it'll be one of a kind.  Since I took a mini-break from blogging end of May to July, I had been buying things and just have been collecting them for a collective haul post.  I will warn you, I did NOT go out and buy this in a day, in one shopping trip.  This is the result of 3 months worth of buying a little here and there. 


I'm playing around with this new photo editing program I got recently so you'll be seeing a bunch of differently edited pictures coming your way until I find a way that I'm happy with.  But I am so happy there is a white balance function in that program so now I can make my pictures have white backgrounds instead of that yellowish tinge I used to have.  Like usual with my hauls, I organized my products into different groups, and I'll start off with the smallest... random products.


Random products:
  • L'oreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray
  • Honest Co. Hand Sanitizer Spray


Skincare products:
  • Up&Up Eye Makeup Remover
  • Simple Cleansing Micellar Water
  • Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil
  • Murad Rapid Results set
  • Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream
  • Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay mask
  • Simple Eye Make-up Remover
  • Sephora Super Regenerating Oil-Serum


Tools:
  • Up&Up Retractable Brush
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges


Nail products:
  • Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • Trim Cuticle Sticks
  • Essie Gel-Setter set in Bahama Mama
  • Essie Nail Polish in Baby's Breath 
  • Sally Hansen Big Peel Off Base Coat


Lip products:
  • Revo Beauty 360 Lip Balm Sphere in Honey
  • Revo Beauty 360 Lip Balm Sphere in Strawberry
  • Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick 
  • YSL Volupte Tint-In-Oil in Cherry My Cherie
  • Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Berry
  • CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick
  • CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
  • Maybelline Color Elixir Iridescents Lip in Radiant Ruby
  • L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Balm in Nourishing Nude

Another I wanted to mention is that these products were purchased before my 30 day spending ban.  So far I am on day 7 of my spending ban and I have to say I'm doing pretty well.  I haven't had any temptations to purchase things yet.

What are some of your favorite things you've purchased recently and how are you liking them?

Post a Comment