Unboxing | Target Beauty Box October 2015

Friday, November 13, 2015

Another day, another unboxing.  This time it's the Target Beauty Box from October 2015!  (I'm only a few weeks late... right?)  


I wasn't planning on getting this box until I saw the content of the box.  This time around, the box was $10, instead of the usual $5 or $7, but it also came with 10 different products!  What made the box sweeter was that one of the product in there alone retail for almost $20 so that's definitely a good deal.... right?


I definitely love Target's black box and red tissue paper together!  The box also came with a card had a list of products inside, along with a $5 off coupon for $15 purchase, which I already used for something!  


This box came with:
  • Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage
  • Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
  • Hello Supermint Fluoride Toothpaste
  • Skinfix Ultra Rich Body Butter
  • Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Triple Moisture Shampoo
  • Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Triple Moisture Conditioner
  • CoverGirl Intensify Me Eye Liner in Intense Black
  • Olly Undeniable Beauty Grapefruit Glam Vitamin Gummies
  • Goody SlideProof Flat Elastics 
  • S.W. Basics Exfoliant


The two products that had me interested in this box was the Skinfix body butter and the Roc product.  I believe they advertised a Roc eye cream but I received a deep wrinkle night cream instead.  I don't really have a use for the night cream right now but I might give it to my mom, who will get a better use out of it.  I'm really happy with the shade of the lipstick I received; it was a nice darker red shade, and not some crazy bright pink that I would never wear.

This box was a steal for me because I can see myself using every single one of these products, except for the night cream which will be going to my mom!  Did you end up getting this Target box as well?  Do you think Target will put out a possible Holiday themed box?  

Post a Comment