Unboxing | Walmart Spring 2015 Beauty Box

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Well, well, well... will you look at this!  An unboxing post that isn't months late!  I promise it's just a few weeks late.  I just received this box two-ish weeks ago and I've been quite busy with my personal life until the last week of March so I haven't touched anything in a while.


Walmart boxes are $5 and they ship out seasonally.  The first box was back in fall of 2014 and I have to say, that might be my favorite one so far; it came with two full size products that I would actually use!  The second box was a bit more disappointing than the first box, but at least it contained more sample sized products.  The Spring 2015 box is so far my least favorite box because it contained more foiled samples than usual.  But I really shouldn't be complaining much since I received these for only $5!


The products I received this season are:
  • Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream sample pack
  • L'oreal Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation sample pack
  • Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Perfume sample
  • Dove Mandarin & Tiare Flower Scent Body Wash sample
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Booster Facial Cleanser sample
  • Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion sample pack
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara full size 
  • Schwarzkopf's Essence Ultime Omega Repair and Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner sample

Now that I've listed everything in this season's box, I've come to realize that even though there are more foil samples, there are still relatively the same amount of sample sized products.  Personally it's still not my favorite box, but I will be using everything in this box sooner or later, unlike the second box where I didn't care much for the lipstick shade.  So for $5, it is worth it.  But I just had higher expectation of what I would be getting... which was a mistake on my part.

I hope the summer box has more colorful products that we will all love.

Post a Comment