Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Box

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Earlier this month, Nouveau Cheap posted on her blog that Walmart is coming out with a seasonal subscription box service.  The box itself was free, but shipping was $5.  I thought that was a great deal since the promotional picture for the box included a full size Secret Clinical Strength deodorant which is definitely worth more than $5.


A few weeks after when the boxes were shipped, she updated her blog saying there were two different versions of the box.  I know for a fact I receive my mail a bit slower than everyone else but I was anxiously waiting to see which version I received.  Unfortunately I did not get provided with tracking so I had no idea when I was getting the box at all, or if the box had even shipped to me.


I finally received the box this Monday and was relieved to find that I got the better box (in my opinion) out of the two versions.  (More like there are more items in this box that I would use compared to the other box).  So here are the contents of my Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Box:

  • Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Foundation test card.  There is also a $2 off coupon on the back of the card.
  • Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume sample
  • Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant full size 
  • L'oreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha full size 
  • Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner samples
  • Dove Pure Care Dry Oil sample
  • L'oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher sample
  • Covergirl Glosstinis Glowing Nights in AfterDark full size 
I will say, I am looking forward to using most of the products included in this box.  I really like the fact that the sample comes with a bunch of tester shades for the foundation, along with a $2 off coupon.  The perfume is a nice size sample which should last a while.  I really love the deodorant, and I'm always in the lookout for a new hair treatment.  The nail polish shade is definitely out of my comfort zone, but a girl can never have enough nail polishes.  I don't mind the shampoo and conditioner samples, since I can get at least 2-3 uses out of it.  Unfortunately, I already have L'oreal's Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocha, which I might give to my sister or something.  

Overall, I'm really impressed with this box.  I honestly can't wait for next season's box if it's going to be the same quality as this.

Did you guys get a chance to sign up for Walmart's Beauty Box?

Post a Comment