Unboxing | Target Spring 2015 Beauty Box

Friday, April 24, 2015

Another season, another Target Beauty Box!  For Spring 2015, I have to say Target's Beauty Box beat Walmart's Beauty Box by a long shot!  I was really excited to see that Target was doing another Beauty Box and was even more excited when I found it at my door steps on Monday!  (Yes!  This box has been in my possession for less than a week!  I'm definitely getting better with this timely unboxings!)


On to the actual box itself!  This time around Target sent a nice, sleek box, unlike all the other Target Beauty Boxes, which were white boxes with Target logo decorated all over the box.  I actually prefer these sleek black boxes over the older ones!


Like usual, the products were wrapped inside the box with the red tissue paper.  The box also came with an info card, with details of the products inside the box, along with a $3 off $15 purchase coupon (not pictured).  


The products inside the box:
  • Maybelline Color Elixir in Rose Redefined
  • L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
  • SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray
For $5, I have to say the box is definitely a steal!  The Maybelline Color Elixir lipgloss is already over $5 itself!  On top of that, the L'oreal setting spray is full size and is worth over $10 in Target stores!  The value of those two products are already triple what I paid for the box!  

I'm definitely excited to see what Target and Walmart will include in their beauty boxes for Summer.  I do wish they will start including products that are good for the season, (ie: brighter color cosmetics for spring/summer, moisturizing skincare products for winter), but for $5 who can complain when the products in the box values for more than $15! 

Which beauty box did you like better for Spring 2015?  

Post a Comment