Beautynetkorea Haul #1

Friday, April 10, 2015

Yet another Korean skincare/makeup haul.  I can't guarantee this will be the last one, since I already have another one lined up in my queue, but this one featured products I couldn't find on roseroseshop when I purchased from them earlier this year.  This is another website, beautynetkorea, which I like a little bit more than roseroseshop only because it offers free shipping.  But I will most likely do a review and comparison on the two websites in the future!


The shipment for this order was a bit faster than that of roseroseshop.  I believe I ordered it at the end of January and received it in mid-February.


The products that I purchased:
  • It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector
  • Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in Bitter Rose
  • Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in Raspberry Cake

One thing I really like about beautynetkorea is that they give you a lot of samples!  From this order, I received:
  • TonyMoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch
  • TonyMoly Moisture Cream
  • TonyMoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack
  • TonyMoly I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion
  • TonyMoly I'm Real Lemon Brightening Lotion 
  • TonyMoly I'm Real Aloe Soothing Lotion
I'm really excited and have already started using the It's Skin Power 10 VC Effector!  I really enjoyed ordering from beautynetkorea and have already placed and received another order so that haul will be coming up soon!

What are some of your favorite Korean products you would recommend?

Post a Comment