Collective Haul | March 2015

Friday, April 3, 2015

Ooops, I did it again... For some odd reason, I thought I was doing really well by not buying too many things this past month because I was busy for at least half the month with no time to shop...  But that all changed once I put everything I've purchased throughout the month all together for the collective picture to realize that I purchased a lot more than I had intended to.  I blame my hoarding this past month on stress!


Sooo as we can all see, a good chunk of the products are actually lip products.  I am a lip product addict and I just love to try new products.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!


The lip products I picked up are:
  • Softlips Cube in Fresh Mint
  • Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry
  • Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in All You Need Is Pink
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in Give Me a Cuddle
  • Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet in Meteoric Matte
  • ELF Lip Balm Tint in Peach
  • Milani Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Gloss Stain in Cabaret Blend
  • Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss in Nude-Light/Medium
  • Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Classy
  • Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Dare
  • Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Fresh Fig
  • Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain in Pout
  • Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain in Mauvelous
  • Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lipstick in Victorious
  • Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lipstick in Infamous
  • Hard Candy Plumping Serum Lipstick in Wanted
  • NYC Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stain in On Everyone's Lips


I also managed to snag up some nail products.
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Laced Up
  • Essie's Fiji
  • NYC's Strip Me Off
  • Nail Aid 1st Acetone Power Gel No-Rub for Glitter & Nail Art


Some impulse hair products:
  • TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Clean&Classic Original


Also some face products:
  • Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask
  • Rimmel BB Cream Radiance in Light


And lastly, the miscellaneous products:
  • L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black (x2)
  • Covergirl Full Lash Bloom waterproof in Very Black
  • Jergens BB Hand
I will admit, I did overdo it by a lot in March.  I'm really hoping that I will purchase exponentially less products in April, especially since there's the Sephora sale and I'm already eyeing two things I want that are quite expensive.  Let's hope for a more controlled spending in April!

Post a Comment