Sephora Favorites: Skinstant Radiance

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Behold skincare lovers!  Sephora inside JCPenney has come out with a new skincare set that is one of the best things I've seen yet this year!  I always love these Sephora Favorites sets, especially the ones from JCPenney.  

I managed to get my little fingers on this set before they were all sold out.  The only regret I have is that I didn't get it during Sephora's VIB sale.  Unfortunately (or rather fortunately...?) I am not a VIB member so I only got 4 days to do my shopping, and out of those 4 days I was away for 3.  Sadly when I went to my local Sephora inside JCPenney, the set was already sold out on the last day of the sale.  So I did what any sane person would do and asked them when they were receiving their next shipment, and I went back on that day and snatched this little sucker up.


The set came with 11 high end skincare products in travel size.  Some of them are super small, (ie: bareMinerals Mineralixir) while others were very generous (ie: Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel and St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion)!


The set also came with this really cute make up bag that's a pale pink shade with some sparkly thread.  The bag is a decent size (way bigger than the ipsy bags!) and I can imagine myself using this when I travel.


The products that were included in the set are:
  • Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel
  • Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil
  • Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
  • Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
  • Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment
  • Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
  • Boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
  • St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
  • bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend
  • Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF45
  • First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser


Right when I heard about this set, most likely from Nouveau Cheap, I knew I had to get my hands on it.  There were so many things I really wanted to try but could not justify splurging so much for the full size, like the Glamglow mask, First Aid Beauty cleanser, Boscia exfoliator, Dr. Jart+ bb cream,  and St. Tropez bronzing lotion.  On top of that, I knew I wanted to try products from Ole Henderiksen, Peter Thomas Roth, Murad, and Josie Maran.  I will say, I was surprised to find a Soap & Glory product in this set because I heard Soap & Glory products are being pulled from Sephora.

What is the one product that you are most excited about in this set?

Post a Comment