Unboxing | Target & Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Boxes

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Soo... I'm terribly late for these unboxings but, it's better late than never right?  I'm so embarrassed that it's almost time for their spring boxes and I'm just getting around to talking about the winter ones, which came out around early December.  But anyways here're the products I received from Target and Walmart beauty boxes a few months ago.


We'll start with Target.  There were three different boxes that Target released and I grabbed two out of three.  First box is the Beauty Box For Her, which retailed at $10 with free shipping.


I really love the fact that these boxes come with a little info card, along with a coupon attached at the bottom.


Products I received in this particular box are:
  • Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum sample
  • ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Care in Sweet Peach
  • Revlon HD Lacquer in Sunstone
  • CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Kit in Daring Nudes
  • Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir (sample?)
  • L'oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Black
  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask sample 
  • Hair Food Thickening Solution
This box was really worth the $10 since it came with many full size products!  Everything except for the Boots No7 serum and Laneige Water Sleeping Mask were full size.  I'm not sure if the Pixi eyeliner is full or sample size since Target doesn't have it on their website.  


Now for the second Target box.  This is the Target Beauty Box Natural and it was $5 with free shipping.  


This box came with many products I was not aware of and I'm happy I get a chance to sample them out.


Products I received in this box are:
  • Acure Organics Facial Cleanser
  • Borghese Age Defying Facial Scrub
  • Burt's Bees Facial Wipes
  • SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Smoothie
  • SoapBox Argan Shampoo
  • Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
I believe everything in this box is sample size.  But I'm not complaining, since I can see myself using all of these products except for the SheaMoisture product.  Btw the Skinfix hand cream is some expensive stuff! Full size of it (twice the sample size) is $18!  I'm so excited to see if it's actually worth that much!


And finally we have the Walmart Beauty Box for Winter 2014.  My box came pretty beaten up and stained with coffee but I'm sure that wasn't Walmart's fault.


I was kind of disappointed by Walmart because they didn't send me any e-mail notifications about the payment of the box (it's a subscription box so they automatically charge $5 to my account every season) or the tracking information until after I received my box.  


Products I received in the Walmart box are:
  • L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo sample 
  • L'oreal Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Conditioner sample 
  • Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off! Make-Up wipes sample
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder swatch sample 
  • Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs in Maple Kiss
  • Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion sample pack 
This time I was a bit disappointed in Walmart's box.  Compared to their first box, this box has less products that I am excited to try.  The one thing I was kind of excited about is the Maybelline lipstick, but the shade that I got was not a shade I would have chosen for myself.  There were coupons attached to the Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder and the Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.  I'm hoping their spring box will be a lot better, but you can't really expect to love everything you receive from a $5 box.

So, I apologize again for the late unboxing and I will try to be more timely with them.  I am super excited for spring to arrive (nothing related to the weather since the Bay Area has been enjoying a wonderful spring/summer weather in mid-winter...) to see what will be included in the spring beauty boxes.

Post a Comment