Collective Haul | February 2015

Friday, February 27, 2015

Sooo.... I failed again.  I know I said I was on a spending ban earlier this month and I failed quite miserably.  I think I'm just addicted to buying things and it's starting to get serious (not even joking!).  But anyways, I thought I picked up some pretty awesome things throughout the month of February so I thought I'd share them with you!


I'm surprised to see that I have some diversity in my haul.  Usually I tend to buy two of everything, so I am happy that wasn't the case here.


Soo, the products I looted throughout the last 20some-odd-days are:
  • Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion for Dry Skin
  • Goody Boar Hair Brush
  • Conair Bun Maker set
  • Laneige Hydration Trial Kit
  • Tonymoly Mini Cherry Lip Balm
  • Revlon Bordeaux Nail Polish
  • It Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum
  • Origins Clear Improvement Activated Charcoal Mask
  • Dior Creme De Rose
Although I didn't purchase that many items, a handful of these items were pretty pricy.  I don't know what I was thinking, probably thought I was fancy or something, when I purchased those high end products, but I'm actually really enjoying them! (*cough* Dior and It Cosmetics *cough*)  I'm going to try to justify my high end purchases by saying that it was my birthday month and I was spoiling myself, but I'm pretty sure it was just the shopaholic in me.  

Anyways, I really need to get on that spending ban.  I think I'm going to go on a 30 day spending ban in March so that I can purchase some things in April when Sephora has their sale... And hopefully this time I'll succeed.  *fingers crossed* 

What are some of the products you guys have purchased lately?

PS: Sephora now carries 8 different Tonymoly products!  How exciting!

Post a Comment