Unboxing | Memebox Superbox #72 Etude House

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

So I have to admit, I'm quite awful with these unboxing posts.  I've literally have this box since maybe late October to early November and I'm just now writing an unboxing post about it in mid-February.  I will admit, I have thought about not posting this up at all but I really want to have a record of the memeboxes that I purchased and what was in each box.  Soooo, here is my unboxing of the Etude House box.  (PS: I have Target's and Walmart's winter beauty boxes that I will unbox real soon... and I promise to be more on time with my unboxing posts from now on.)


I will be honest, I was quite disappointed with this box.  I've noticed Memebox gained popularity really quickly and it felt like there was a new box released every day, sometimes multiple new boxes per day.  Unfortunately the quality of the boxes have gone down from people's unboxing posts on instagram.


I purchased this box the day it came out because I knew Etude House is a popular brand in Korea, most of Etude House products are really cute, and I've also been wanting to try some Etude House products.  I think I just had a really high expectation for some reason but I was really disappointed with the selection of the products included in this box.  I thought there would be more popular products included in the box, but I think only the Moistful Collagen Cream is the popular product, and maybe the Play Therapy Sleeping Pack.

Note: If you want better selection of products, purchase a non-brand-specific box (ie: skincare, or masks, or something like that).


I received 6 products and it seems like all except 1 product is full size!  So let's see what was included in this box:
  • Etude House Play Therapy Sleeping Pack ~$10
  • Etude House Face Conditioning Fixer ~$12
  • Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream (sample size) ~$?
  • Etude House Belle Dress Pretty Look Shower Cologne Pretty Look ~$8
  • Etude House Oh My Lash Mascara Top Coat ~$5
  • Etude House Brow Mascara ~$7
As you can see, the value of the products in this box is quite low compared to my first memebox.  The only product I've used so far is the Shower Cologne, which I am assuming is the equivalent of a body mist.

I think I will not be buying from Memebox for a while after the disappointment of this box.  It also helps that I've recently discovered some places to purchase Korean beauty and skincare products online that are a bit cheaper than what Memebox is offering.  In fact, I have another haul post that I am working on that is full of Korean skincare products from one of those websites.

Anyways, have you purchased any memeboxes recently?  If so, what are your thoughts on the quality of the recent boxes?

Post a Comment