Collective Haul | January 2015

Friday, February 6, 2015

Sooo, I tried to put myself on a low buy for the month of January and I have to say, I failed miserably.  I thought I was doing fine, until I put all the products I bought together and realized I purchased a lot more than I had planned.  I will say a lot of the products I purchased were either on sale, or I had coupons for them, but that's just me trying to justify my shopping addiction.

(PS: I already failed my spending ban I put on myself for this month.  Darn you Sephora!  Let's hope there'll be no more slip ups for the rest of the month!  Only 23 more days to go!)

So here are the products I ended up hoarding in the month of January.


I've kind of organized everything into categories.  One thing I've noticed is that I tend to buy things in twos, especially lip products.  Anyways, let's jump into my new lip products.


Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Bumbleberry
Jack Black lip balm in Natural Mint
Wet 'N Wild Silk Finish lipstick in Hot Red
Wet 'N Wild MegaLast Lip Colo in Stoplight Red
Rimmel Provocalips in Make Your Move
Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss in Berry-Medium and Red-Medium
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo
Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania and Coral Crush


Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
L'oreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil
Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Root Amp Root Lifting Spray Mousse


Maybelline Fit Me powder in Translucent
Garnier + Clean Balancing Daily Exfoliator
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in Very Black

Hopefully this will be one of my bigger hauls for the year.  I believe I purchased everything on sale or with a coupon.  I think I should also put a disclaimer that these were not purchased in one huge shopping haul; they just slowly accumulated throughout the month of January.

Have you tried any of these before?  If so, what did you think of them?  Also, did you pick up anything new recently as well?

Post a Comment