Unboxing: Memebox Special #9 Skincare Box

Friday, October 3, 2014

I have to admit, I've had this Memebox sitting in my room for the past two months and haven't really touched the products in it because I wanted to do this post.  I thought about not doing this post several times since this is an older box, but I really enjoy reading about Memebox unboxing and seeing what people received in different boxes.  I like to use the unboxing as a reference for what they might include in the future boxes.


If you don't know what Memebox is, it is a subscription box filled with Korean makeup/skincare goodies.  Unlike the subscription boxes in the US, Memebox is not a monthly subscription box.  They've been coming out with a new box almost every single day, sometimes multiple new boxes in a day, and you can chose to buy or pass on a box, depending on your preferences.  There are so many different boxes available at one time, but the more popular ones get sold out pretty quickly.  These boxes range in prices from $18 up to $39.  From looking through other people's unboxing pictures, I've noticed that you get a lot of full size items in these boxes and some samples.

Now let's see what's inside the skincare box I received back in July.


As you see, I received 7 products and 5 of them are full size!  I was so thrilled to see so many full size items in this box!  It was a huge change from the US subscription boxes where you receive more sample size products and occasionally receive one or two full size items.


The products in this box are:
  • Nasarang Rose Balancing Toner (sample size) ~$5.80
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence ~$18
  • Dewytree Tea Tree Porest Powder In Toner ~$26
  • Dewytree White Dew 7 Cut Extreme Serum ~$41
  • Boscians Cycle Repair Wrinkle Spot ~$24
  • Verikos Advanced Power Tightening Cream (sample size) ~$?
  • Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly Cream ~$77
The total value of this box was $191.80+!  An amazing deal since I only paid about $20 for the whole box.  I will admit, I've been looking around at different sellers online for Korean skincare products, and I know for a fact that the Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly Cream does not retail for $77, but maybe around $17.  But it is still an amazing box!  

I was really surprised that there was a range of items in this box.  It included basically everything you need for a skincare routine from toner, to essence, to serum to spot treatment to cream.  This box is a great starter box to dip my toes into the asian/korean skincare routine.  

Since then, I've had to control myself from purchasing all the new Memeboxes that have been released.  I have purchased one other box, the Etude House box, but that hasn't shipped yet.  I will do a more timely unboxing once I receive the box in early November.

Have you guys tried Memebox before?  If so, are you as addicted to these boxes as I am?  What is your favorite box/item that you have received from Memebox up to date?

Post a Comment