Unboxing | Walmart Summer 2015 Beauty Box

Friday, July 17, 2015

Welcome back to another blog post of a late unboxing, brought to you by yours truly.  This time, we have the oh-so-affordable Walmart Beauty Box for Summer 2015.   I was actually surprised I got this because I had to get a brand new credit card recently and this subscription was charged on my old card.  But none the less, I think I'm indifferent that I got this. 


For $5, I have to say there are a lot of samples in this box, a lot more than what we received in our Target's summer box, for the same price too!, but unlike the Target box, there was only one full size item.  Now for $5, you get 8 products, 6 of which were decent sample sizes, 1 full size lip gloss, and 1 foil sample.  


Now let's see what products were included in this season's box:
  • Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer
  • Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Lotion 
  • St. Ive's Apricot Scrub
  • Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash in Mandarin & Tiare Flower scent
  • Clear Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • One Direction You & I fragrance 
  • NYC Liquid Lipshine in Fashion Ave Fuchsia
  • Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme


Now, I see myself using most of these products so I am happy about that.  Personally, I am on the fence about Walmart's box.  I wish I could see the products beforehand so that I have the option, like Target, to see if I want to get that particular box or wait until next season's box.  Two things that disappointed me about this particular box: I wish I had received a different St. Ive's sample because I'm not a big fan of the Apricot Scrub, and they sent a repeat of the Dove body wash.  But I will say, even with the repeated product, this season's box is definitely better than last season's in my opinion. 

Are you guys subscribed to Walmart's Beauty Box?  If so, are you a fan of the products that are included in each box?  If not, are you thinking of subscribing to it?

Post a Comment