Unboxing | Birchbox May 2015

Friday, July 10, 2015

Sooo.... I apparently lied in my last unboxing, when I said I was getting better at unboxing posts... because this unboxing is several months late.  To be fair, I didn't order it until mid-May, and it wasn't shipped out until early June.... So technically, I'm only a month late... right? 

As you guys may or may not know, I don't order from any monthly subscription services at all.  I did Ipsy back when it first started, and was still called MyGlam, but I stopped when I moved back home after college.  I haven't picked it back up and I haven't picked up any other services, or else there would be a lot more late unboxings on here for sure!  But towards mid-May, Tati had this incredible deal in one of her videos that I could not pass up!  I think it was the beginning of her partnership, or whatever it is, with Birchbox and they gave her a code to give to her subscribers, or whoever found the code, where you get you first Birchbox for $1.  Now $1 for something that's typically $10, that's a deal I couldn't pass up and signed up right away!  


I was expecting and half way hoping it would be their June box, since it was already more than half way through the month and the fine prints said they wouldn't ship until June, but it ended up being the May's box.  May's box was a collaboration with a cupcakes and cashmere, and I love design of the box.  One of the things I really like about Birchbox is that the boxes are shipped in another box that has all the shipping labels on it, protecting the inside box.


Now I've had this box for a while now but I believe it did not come with an info card that tells you what products are included along with directions.  I believe most, if not all, boxes come with that info card so that was a bit disappointing.  Luckily all the products are in English and are easy to figure out how to use.


The products inside this box are:
  • Marcelle Clay Mask
  • Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
  • Whish Body Butter
  • Pixi by Petra Fairy Dust in Gold Dust
  • Nelson J Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Mask
I'm kind of disappointed by the products included in this box, but beggars can't be choosers right?  I did pay only $1 for this and it was my first time so they probably don't know what I would have wanted and whatnot.  I will say, I see myself using all of the products eventually so that is a good sign! 

What is one of your favorite subscription services out there right now? 

Post a Comment