Sephora Favorites: Skin-Fatuations

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I'm back with another skincare set from Sephora inside JCPenney!  I love it when Sephora comes out with these skincare sets.  I was a bit surprised because I thought they only come out once per season or something but the last one they had came out around April of this year, around the time of their VIB sale.  


I managed to grab these before they even made it to the floor (I think).  I went to Sephora a day or two after I heard about this set and had to ask an employee if they had any.  I was actually afraid they would come back out with the other set that I already had but luckily it was this set!  I managed to grab one for myself and one for my sister, since I wanted to try a bunch of the same things that she did.  Figured if we both had our own set, there would be less arguing between us!


Unlike the previous set, this set came with 9 high end skin care products in travel size, instead of 11.  I would say the sizes of these products are pretty generous.  There is ONE repeat from the previous set (Dr. Jart+ BB Cream) but the size that is included in this set is a lot bigger than the previous one.


Like the previous set, the products all came in a cute little makeup bag.  It is basically the same bag that was in the previous set except it's light periwinkle-ish blue and the little ribbon for the zipper is cuter in the previous set.  (It was more of a tassel rather than a ribbon looped through the zipper.)  Other than those two differences, I would say the bags are the same, but I think the previous bag is a tad bit cuter.


The products that were included in this set are:
  • Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Papers (25 count)
  • Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (0.5 oz.)
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple (1.0 oz.)
  • Murad Invisiblur (0.17 oz.)
  • Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm SPF 45 (0.5 oz.)
  • Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Timeless Coral (0.16 oz.)
  • First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser (1.0 oz.)
  • GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment (0.3 oz.)
  • Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloth (10 count)

I am very happy that I was able to get my hands on this set!  I'm excited to see what else Sephora would include in their future sets but at the same time crying because I know I'll be running out to get some as soon as I hear about them!  I can't wait to try some of these out and maybe do a first impression post with a handful of different trial size products in the future!

Have you heard about this set and did you manage to get your hands on it?  What is the one product you are most excited to try in this set?

Post a Comment