Unboxing | Target Summer 2015 Beauty Box

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Surprise!  I have another unboxing today, and it's not the last of it either, and this time it's Target's Summer 2015 Beauty Box.  I have to admit, the beauty boxes from Target haven't been that impressive lately and I almost passed on this particular box but decided that $7 for an Olay eye cream was worth it, especially since that eye cream is normally about $20!


Now let's jump into what's in the box!



Like usual, the products were wrapped inside the box with the red tissue paper.  The box also came with an info card, with details of the products inside the box, along with a $3 off $15 purchase coupon (not pictured).


The products inside the box:
  • Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Styling Cream
  • Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Gladiolus
  • Olay Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream
  • Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Sail La Vie
  • Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
Overall, I am content with the box.  I will definitely be trying out the eye cream in the future, and I can see myself using everything else included in this box.  

Stay tune because I'll have another unboxing coming up and I just ordered another Target box yesterday!

What are some of your favorite things you've received in subscription boxes before?

Post a Comment