Collective Haul | April 2015

Friday, May 1, 2015

Another month, another haul... Let's go!  I have to say, I did a lot better in April than I did in March.  I'm hoping to do a lot better in May, especially since I'll be doing a 30 day spending ban coming up!  But that's another post for another day in the near future!


For some odd reason, this month I've been buying more nail polishes than I need.  Also I don't know why I've been eyeing a lot of Essie polishes lately either...


First off, body-ish products:
  • Bath and Body Works Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea Fragrance Mist travel size 
  • L'Occitane hand cream
  • Bath and Body Works Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea Shower Gel travel size

Make up items:
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick in Divine Wine
  • L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara
  • Essence Lash Princess mascara
  • Maybelline Master Conceal concealer

Nail related items:
  • EOS hand lotion in Cucumber
  • Up&Up Nail Polish Remover Dip-It in Acetone
  • Essie nail polish in Ballet Slipper
  • Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in China Flower
  • Essie nail polish in Plumberry
These are the products I picked up in the month of April.  Although it doesn't seem like much compared to my March 2015 haul, it is still definitely an excess since I didn't need any of these items for survival purposes.

What are some of the products you picked up last month?

Post a Comment