Roseroseshop Haul

Friday, March 6, 2015

About two months ago, actually two months ago, I made an order on roseroseshop for some products I've been lusting over for a while.  For those who are unfamiliar with the website, they sell a ton of Korean beauty and skincare products at a competitive price.  The prices on this website is the cheapest I've seen from all the other websites, but the only down side is that you have to pay for shipping and shipping costs quite a bit.  


I made the order on Jan 6th and received the products around Jan 30th, which is reasonable since they are shipping it all the way from Korea.  I will most likely do a shop review and/or comparison with another shop in a bit so I will go over the details of the website along with customer service then.  


They had a huge selection of sample products you can purchase.  I went a little crazy and purchased a lot of masks and sleeping packs.  I purchased:
  • Tonymoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack Samples
  • Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Samples
  • Tonymoly Intense Care Snail Hand Cream Sample
  • Holika Holika White Wine Therapy Sleeping Pack Samples
  • Banila Co Clean It Zero Samples
  • Etude House Play Therapy Sleeping Pack + Soft Clay Pack Samples
  • Skinfood Royal Honey Mask Samples
  • Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off Samples
  • Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Samples
  • Etude House I Need You, Hyaluronic Acid Mask Sheet Samples
  • Etude House I Need You, Tea Tree Mask Sheet Samples


I've literally been eyeing these lip products for the longest time.  I'm so happy I finally got a hold of them!
  • It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Pineapple
  • Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lip Balm
  • Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Cherry


I've also been itching to purchase some of the more popular products.
  • Mizon Sanil Recovery Gel Cream
  • It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector
  • Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask


And finally the main reason why I made the order in the first place... for these babies!
  • Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
  • Mizon UV Mild Sun Block
I'm so excited I found some affordable places to buy Korean skincare and beauty product!  Have you tried heard of or tried any of these products before?

Post a Comment