Life | Update

Friday, March 13, 2015

I have some sad news on my part... I'm going to go on a hiatus for the next two-ish weeks.  I unfortunately procrastinated on a personal matter for way too long and it has now caught up to me.  I thought I could do it all, but it has come down to the point where I have to choose how to spend my time wisely, and I am now choosing to put all my free time and effort into that matter.

My little thing will be done towards the end of the month, so I will be back and running again before the month is over.  I just won't be able to post for the next two weeks-ish but everything will return back to normal after that!  I'm excited for what I want to do after that, and I am ready to get reviewing on the massive hoard of products I've managed to acquire recently.

Until then... Take care!

Post a Comment