Wish List | May 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

If you know me at all, you will know that I love target.  I visit Target at least once a week and I feel like I should have my own personal princess parking spot at all the Target because I spend so much money there.  Just recently I've been really into skincare, and more specifically Asian skincare.  I was really excited to to see that Target started selling Laneige products not too long ago and I've noticed Target started selling other Asian skincare products exclusively online.  So it's definitely natural for me to dedicate a whole wish list to the skincare products that Target sells exclusively online.



Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel - $22 | I don't know what it is about me, but I want to try all the different skincare products that I can get my hands on.  I have Laneige's sleeping mask at home and have tried it a couple of times, and have some other sample size products from their hydration line.  Unfortunately they don't sell their Multiberry line in store so I've definitely have been lusting over this for a few months now!

Mizon Bee Venom Calming Fresh Cream - $40 | This is brand spanking new to me!  I was browsing Target's website the other week and saw what looked like a Mizon product on their beauty front page and got excited.  I typed in "Mizon" in their search bar and was surprised to find a bunch of Mizon products on there!  Mizon is a pretty well known Korean brand, at least I think so, and I've never seen this particular product in any of the asian websites that I would go to to purchase Korean skincare products.  Unfortunately, $40 is a bit steep even if it's something I really want to try.  For now, I'll just keep an eye out for the product and hope there'll be a sale on the website or something.

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask - $25 | Out of everything on this list, I think I'm most excited about this one!  For some reason, I love the idea of masks and getting my hands on all the different ones in the market.  I think this will definitely be mine sooner or later, just need to get through some of the products I currently have to feel comfortable buying this.

Hada Labo Tokyo Introductory Kit - $20.49 | I believe Hada Labo is a popular Japanese product, correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm not too familiar with Japanese brands but I have heard of this brand and I thought you can only get it at Ulta.  Luckily Target sells some of their full size products, along with this introductory set and another set.  I thought this set would be a great introduction into the Hada Labo brand!

Are there any online exclusive products from Target that you've been wanting to get your hands on?

Post a Comment