Fall Nail Polish Picks

Friday, November 21, 2014

I never realized this until recently, but a good amount of my friends associate me with painted nails.  Apparently something seems off to them when I don't have my nails painted.  I will admit I am a huge fan of nail polish; it's definitely my second weakness after lip products!

I have a relatively large collection of nail polishes compared to a normal person, and after going through some of my more recent purchases, I have picked out some nail polishes I am excited to rock this Fall/Winter season!


During the Fall/Winter seasons, a lot of people tend to wear the darker shades.  Some of my favorite darker shades to wear are deep red, deep teal, mauvey brown, black and berry.


These are the shades that I have purchased within the past few months that I am excited to rock the next few months!
Sally Hansen - Slick Black
Revlon - Bordeaux
Wet 'N Wild - Distressed to Impress
Wet 'N Wild - So Berry On Trend
Revlon - Autumn Spice
Formula X - Black Hole
L'oreal - Haute Couture Red
Julep - Angela

What are some of your favorite shades to wear on your nails during the Fall/Winter seasons?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment