Unboxing | Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box

Friday, November 14, 2014

Today's post is a bit late (time wise, since I like to try to post in the mornings and topic wise, since I received this box a few weeks ago), but it's better late than never right?  Today I will be doing an unboxing of the Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box.


This box was $7 with free shipping.  One of the main reasons why I purchased this box was for the L'oreal hairspray since the sample size of this definitely cost more than $7 at the drugstore.  Unlike the Walmart Beauty Box, there is only one version of this box.  Everyone received the same items, just with different shade of the L'oreal lip gloss.  To my knowledge, everyone received the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Milk.


The box came with an outer sleeve with the Target logos all over it.  After you remove the sleeve, you are left with this sturdy white box.  The products inside of the box are wrapped in a red tissue paper.


So the products in the Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box are:

  • L'oreal Elnett Satin hairspray 
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Laneige BB Cushion sample
  • L'oreal lipgloss in Blushing Harmony
  • Fekkai Blowout Dry Shampoo 
Honestly I think Walmart's beauty box was a bit better than the Target one.  We received more products and it was cheaper.  But I do believe the products we received in the Target box were worth a lot more than the products we received in the Walmart box.  I am honestly looking forward to using the hairspray and the dry shampoo.  I am glad I received the shade of lipgloss that I did not have yet.  I already have Laneige's BB Cushion in full size (in light) but I am excited to see if the other two shades will be a better match for me.  As for NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil, I might gift it to someone since I don't wear eyeshadows myself so it will be of no use for me.

I am excited to see if both Target and Walmart will have their beauty boxes again for winter (I believe Walmart will be having one but not sure about Target).  I can't wait to see what products will be included for the winter boxes!

Did you guys get a chance to order Target's beauty box?  

Post a Comment