Monthly Wishlist: November 2014

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Another month and another small list of things I've been lusting over.  This month I decided to include things other than makeup.

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac ($195).  I've been lusting this bag for the past year or so already.  I honestly think it's just a bit over-hyped from youtube beauty gurus, but it is pretty!  I think white with gold hardware would look gorgeous, but I'm scared the white leather will end up being stained from my pants.  Black with gold hardware is the next best option for me, but I doubt I'll be getting this anytime soon.

Mac Lipstick in Plumful ($16).  I swear this all started with a picture on tumblr.  I saw a picture on tumblr, and went on a crazy search to figure out what the shade was.  I don't own any Mac lipsticks but this will definitely be my first one when I decide to get one in the future.

Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion Lip Stain ($14). This lusting started way back in the beginning of the year when Tati did a sephora haul on her youtube channel.  She picked one of these up, raved about it, and I've been lusting since then.  I've swatched it at Sephora before and it definitely does stain my hands.  I think I haven't picked this up mainly because it's so pigmented and I don't usually wear pigmented lip products yet.

Foreo Luna Mini ($139). This was raved by April from AprilAthena7 a while ago.  I do think this is an awesome alternative to the famous Clarisonic.  With Clarisonic, you'll need to replace the brush head about 3-4 times a year and each brush head cost $20+.  That is over $50 worth of upkeep per year to use the Clarisonic!  Now with the Foreo Luna Mini, you buy this and you don't need to replace anything.

What are some of the products you guys have been lusting over lately?

Post a Comment