Overplayed Songs on the Radio - Vol. 1

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I love listening to the radio whenever I'm in the car, mainly to and from work or some weekend hangouts.  During my drives, I usually listen to 3-4 different stations that are popular around the area.  I love the songs that are on the radio (the top whatever songs on the itunes) and I love some of the DJs on the air too.  Recently I've noticed that there are some songs that all the stations play every other five songs OR all the stations play the song at the same time.  These songs are great when they first came out but I have grown tired of these songs because the radio stations have played it so much.  Whenever these songs come on the radio, I tend to change the radio station to avoid hearing these songs.


Please don't take this the wrong way; I loved these songs when I first heard them but after hearing it for the millionth time, I am definitely tired of hearing these songs now.

Katy Perry - Dark Horse
Disclosure - Latch
Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
Magic! - Rude

These songs have been on the radio for a while now and I can't wait until more new songs come out on the radio.  I am noticing that there is a new batch of songs that the radio stations are starting to overplay so I'm sure I'll be talking about those songs soon.

What are some of the songs you guys are tired of hearing recently?

Post a Comment