Beautynetkorea Haul #2

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Today I am here with a SUPER old haul from beautynetkorea.  How old you ask?  Well I made the order back in mid-February... Yah I'm just catching up with my hauls from 2015 before the year ends... 


Like I've mentioned in my first haul, the shipping for this website is free but that means the prices are a little bit higher than websites that don't offer free shipping.  The products are shipped directly from Korea, which means it takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get here (California).  I think that's the only con of buying from these websites that ships directly from Korea; I want these products to play with immediately!


The products I purchased:
  • Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot One Shot Feeling
  • Secret Key Gold Premium First Eye Patch
  • TonyMoly BCDATION in shade Natural Beige
  • Welcos Merit Killing Me Zombie CC Cream Set
  • TonyMoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch
  • Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Black Head Perfect Sticker

As with almost any Korean product purchases, I got a handful of free samples!
  • TonyMoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch
  • Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask in Red Wine
  • TonyMoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack
  • Missha Time Revolution Immortal Youth Cream
  • TonyMoly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
  • Skinfood Broccoli Toner

Is it sad to say I've only tried two things out of the whole haul?  I've tried the eye patch several times and I can't really say how I feel about it yet because the scent bothers me to the point where I can only have it on my face for several minutes before I take it off.  And the other thing I tried was the sample of TonyMoly hand cream (whch you'll see in my upcoming empties post), and I really like it to the point where I almost purchased it at Sephora for a lot more than I would have paid for on beautynetkorea.  

What are some of Korean skincare/make up things you guys have picked up recently and how are you liking them?

Post a Comment