Sephora Favorites: Beauty Sleep

Friday, December 4, 2015

So I have to confess, I've been spending a lot of money at Sephora recently that I've just became a VIB member this week since joining beauty insider 4 years ago.  I don't know if I should be happy about this new status or be ashamed that I spent a good amount of money at that store this year.  I have to say, some of my favorite things to buy at sephora, aside from the products checkout line, are their Sephora Favorites sets.  


I'm a huge fan of the Sephora Favorites sets because you get to try out so many different high end products for a fraction of the cost.  And today I am here to talk about this Beauty Sleep set from Sephora that I can't seem to find online anymore.  It was available a month ago, right before the VIB sales but I don't know if they sold out or discontinued it.  It seems like it's a great set and a lot of people would be interested in it.  


Unlike my previous Sephora Favorites sets, this set is not exclusive to Sephora inside JCPenney, and it does not come with a makeup bag.  Instead it comes packaged in a gold cardboard box and had the blue sleeve over it.  The products fit snuggly in the box and they seem pretty secured in there.  


This set comes with:
  • Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream
  • Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil (0.24 oz)
  • Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment (0.25 oz)
  • Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (0.51 oz)
The main reason why I purchased this was to try out Sunday Riley's Luna.  I've heard so many people talk about it and have seen so many people post about it on instagram.  Unfortunately I don't have $100+ to spend on a full size so when I saw this kit with the sample size, I knew I had to get my hands on it.  I've never tried any of these products before but I love the concept of overnight skin treatments because you can just put it on and not have to worry about anything until the morning (and because I'm lazy).  Unfortunately I won't be trying these for a while because I'm still recovering from a horrible hormonal breakout but you can bet I will definitely write about my two cents on these products when I do try them out!


Did you get a chance to snatch this set up when it was available?  Have you tried any of Sunday Riley's products before?

Post a Comment