ELF Haul

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Today I am here with a SUPER old elf order of mine.  I made this order back in February of this year when they were having a 50% off sale site wide or something, which is why I don't have a lot of their newer products such as their Gotta Glow Lip Tint, or their new brushes, or their new tinted lip balms.  But the products I picked up were new-ish back in February and I wanted to post about all of my 2015 hauls before the year ends. 


This order consisted of some of the things I was eyeing from ELF for a while and finally made an order and took advantage of a great deal.  Like I said, most of these products were new to me but have been released by ELF for a while now.  


The products that I picked up were:
  • Moisturizing Lipstick in Rosy-Go-Round
  • Moisturizing Lipstick in Wine Tour
  • Lip Balm Tint in Nude
  • Lip Balm Tint in Peach
  • BB Cream SPF20 in Buff
  • Pressed Mineral Blush in Sweet Retreat
  • Blush in Tickled Pink
  • EX-tra Lip Gloss in Luke
  • Matte Lip Color in Wine
  • Matte Lip Color in Cranberry

So far I have played around with all the lip products but haven't really touched the face products yet.  

Have you tried any of these products before?  Also, what are some of the newer ELF products you have been eyeing recently?

Post a Comment