Korean Beauty Haul | Jolse & Memebox

Friday, December 18, 2015

As I've mentioned before, I'm catching up on my hauls from this year before the year is over.  So this time it is a Korean beauty haul from Jolse and Memebox.  For those that don't know, Jolse and Memebox are two well know places where you can purchase a variety of Korean beauty and skincare products.  Memebox is based in San Francisco while Jolse is from Korea.  There are pros and cons to both of the websites, but I will get into that in a future post about where I've purchased Korean products from before.  


I honestly don't remember when these were purchased but I think it's from the second half of this year.  These are all the products that I've been dying to get my hands on for a while now and I decided to grab them while the websites had some sort of sales on them.


First up is this little tool from Etude House called the Lovely Etti Hair Band.  If any one has ever searched the rasianbeauty hashtag on instagram before, I'm sure you've come across a handful of people wearing these head bands with cat ears sticking out of them while doing some sort of face mask.  These things are so adorable and I've been lusting after them for a while.  I purchased this off of Jolse when they had a sale... for Labor Day I believe.  I decided to grab one for myself and one for my sister since my grandfather now calls her "meow meow."


The Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask was purchased off of Memebox.  This is another product that has been raved about in the rasianbeauty community and I just had to try it out for myself.  It is a clay mask that bubbles when exposed to oxygen (or something like that).  So when you apply a clay mask on but it starts to bubble on your face.  The Holika Holika Soda PoreCleansing Oxygen Bubble Mask was just something I was curious about.  I haven't seen it on a lot of other website and saw it on Jolse so I decided to grab it before I can't find it anywhere anymore.  I think the reason I was really curious about this was I really want to clean my pores and try to get rid of some blackheads, and I was curious on how it compares with the Elizavecca clay mask.


As usual, you get a variety of samples with your purchases.  I am really happy to see that I have another sample of the TonyMoly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream!  I actually really like the scent of it and will definitely purchase a full size of it in the future.

Have you guys tried any of these products before?  What is the latest product you've purchased that you're excited about?

Post a Comment

OLD