Monthly Wishlist: October 2014

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Its that time of the month where I get to show you guys what I've been itching to get my hands on.  Most of the items in this month's wish list are from the holiday collections and/or value sets.  I think those are such an awesome way to expose yourself to products from expensive brands that I would normally not buy.

Anyways, onto this month's wish list products:


Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette ($42).  I've actually never really paid attention to Tarte's blushes, let alone their blush sets for the Holidays.  I was watching aprilathena7 on youtube the other night where she was going over Tarte's 2014 holiday sets and this particular one caught my eyes.  

First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit ($28).  I saw this set on sephora and it caught my eyes.  This would be a great set to try out the brand.  Everyone on youtube has been raving about the brand in general and I want to see what the rave is about.  Unfortunately, I still have a few more face washes to go through before I need a new one.  Maybe I'll give this a try after.

Benefit Cosmetics Sweet Tintations ($26).  This jumped out of no where and caught my eyes.  The set is an Ulta exclusive and I almost went to ulta to pick it up yesterday after work.  It includes two full size Benebalm and Lillibalm along with travel size benetint and lollitint.  I bought a benebalm for $18 a few months ago so I know that this set is an awesome deal!  The benebalm and lollibalm together would be already $36!  I'll most likely pick this up one of these days... in the near future...

Boscia Tsubaki Cleanse & Hydrate Trio ($20).  I didn't even know this set existed but this sounds like a great set.  I've heard so many great things about the konjac sponge from Boscia.  I've been a fan of cleansing oil, so I'm curious how the cleansing oil gel would be like.  And one can never have enough sleeping mask either.

These are some of the things I've been curious about.  Honestly, I'll most likely pick up the benefit set along with the boscia set.  The first aid beauty set will eventually be mine, but not for a bit.

What are some of the products you guys have been lusting on?

Post a Comment