Unboxing | Target Beauty Box: Back to College - Honor Roll

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Oh boy!  Has Target been rolling out with beauty boxes left and right recently?  Earlier last month, they came out with two back-to-school themed boxes and just earlier this week, they came out with yet another box!  Today, I have a slightly late unboxing of one of the boxes they came out with last month, their Back To College: Honor Roll box.  This is NOT their latest box that came out earlier this week!  I didn't get that box because I didn't want to buy it just for the sake of an unboxing post.


Anyways this time, the box is a bit taller and came with a bright neon green tissue paper instead of their classic red tissue paper.


I really appreciate how Target tells you everything that is included in their boxes before you purchase them.  It allows you to pick and choose which box you want, based on whether you would want any of the products included in that particular box.  I sort of wish other beauty boxes would do that, but that would take the surprise portion out of these beauty box subscriptions, but it'll definitely lead to less disappointed customers!  


The products included in this box are:
  • Burt's Bees White Tea Facial Wipes
  • Olay White Strawberry Body Wash
  • CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer
  • John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment
  • Bathery Delicate Pouf
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait
  • Goody Ouchless Elastics
Overall, I am content with this box.  I am excited to try the CoverGirl Primer and the John Frieda treatment.  I can always use more body wash, which smells amazing!, and more hair ties.  And let's be honest, which girl wouldn't like more lip gloss?

I was just on the Target's website and searched for the beauty box and saw that they are coming out with another box in September, apparently full of their fall's must-haves.  I'm definitely excited to see what will be in that box and depending on how I feel about the items, I may or may not get one!

What is your favorite beauty subscriptions?

PS: I am doing pretty well on my 30 day spending ban, even though I'm only on day 5.  But so far, I'm done with 10% of the challenge!

Post a Comment